Resizing animated GIFs using
- Find an animated GIF you would like to play on the GIF player
- Save the GIF to your computer or right click on the GIF and select ‘Copy image address’.
- Go to www.EZGIF.com then select 'Resize’
- Use ‘Choose file’ to upload a GIF from your computer or ‘Paste image url’
- Enter 64 for the width and the height then click on ‘Resize image!’ button
- Save the resized GIF to the folder named ‘64X64’ on your SD card
Place the SD card into the GIF player and plug the USB power cable into a 5V/2a power bank